Saturday, June 28, 2008

Blake

This is Blake trying to help with laundry!!
Blake and Zack playing in the sand.
Blake running down the alley.
Blake and Zack in there tent.
Blake and Amy in the tent.

Blake Amy and Zack in the tent.

5 comments:

PJ and Bobbi said...

Kaci- I like the blog. Let's just hope you don't take any notes from your sister Amy and you post pictures all the time. Now that softball's not going on I won't know what your up too.

PJ and Bobbi said...

Sorry I forgot it says PJ & Bobbi but the last comment was from Bobbi!

Sara said...

kaci, your blog is GREAT!!! i'm going to add you to my blog roll, if that's okay:) i love the tent you all made--we LOVE making tents like that!!! thanks for sharing your cute pictures of blake!

Zack, Amy, & Blake said...

Hey George! When are we going to see pictures from your pageant?!

Susie Schulte said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog, Kaci! I'll be checking back frequently for new posts.