skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
All About George
Saturday, June 28, 2008
My Dance and Gymnastics
I danced in moline, IL to thriller This is me and my sister geting ready!
DO I look scary?
This is me in Peoria on the balance beam.
This is me in Peoria and I just got done vaulting.
2 comments:
Rüb3
said...
huahuahua q beia menina..
June 28, 2008 at 5:51 PM
3D
said...
nice blog
June 28, 2008 at 5:55 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
Links
PJ and Bobbi
Sara, Shane, Zion, Paige, & Maddox
Luke, Kacie, Sterling, & Baby
Brian, Erin, Alexis, Ava, & Baby
Zack, Amy, & Blake
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(3)
▼
June
(3)
Blake
My softball
My Dance and Gymnastics
About Me
George
View my complete profile
2 comments:
huahuahua q beia menina..
nice blog
Post a Comment